Specializing in Asphalt Shingle Roofs
[comapny_name] is a locally owned and operated business with over 25 years of experience. We’re proud to be an A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau, and to be GAF Master Elite® Certified to bring you unmatched expertise for your new asphalt roof. When it’s time to consider a new roofing system, we can help you decide on the best shingle style from among our industry-leading products.
Why Choose Asphalt Shingles?
Asphalt shingles have a lot to offer as a roofing material. Homeowners love the look and variety of asphalt shingles, which can also mimic the look of more expensive materials. Asphalt shingles aren’t just affordable—they are low-maintenance and last for decades. Asphalt roofs are also lightweight, which can help reduce the need to reinforce your existing roof structure to support heavier materials such as clay tiles or slate.
Brands We Work With
Associated-Contractors Inc. works with leading manufacturers in the industry to provide you with gorgeous, high-performing options for your new roof. Brands we work with include:
- GAF. North America’s largest roofing manufacturer offers a wide range of shingle options, including designer styles to mimic more expensive materials.
- CertainTeed. With many asphalt shingle colors and styles, CertainTeed has something for every home.
- Atlas. Atlas offers economical or architectural shingles that mimic the look of slate and shake, all with the affordability and low maintenance of asphalt.
- Owens Corning. Featuring shingle options with high impact ratings and StreakGuard Technology, Owens Corning has a large selection of asphalt roof products.
- TAMKO. TAMKO features designer shingles that mimic slate and wood, or traditional asphalt shingles if you prefer.
Our certification with GAF also means we can offer superior roofing warranty options for your new GAF roofing system. Find out more about your roofing options during a free estimate!